Hello all, new here

This forum is for new members. Find out a little about Cancer Support France and its aims, introduce yourself, if you wish, and meet other members.

Moderators: pennycsf, goldenoldie, PaddyFrog, Cathy Allen, KarenVM87

CarolineLe

Hello all, new here

Postby CarolineLe » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:55 pm

Hello,

I hope I am posting this in the right section (please let me know if I am not). My name is Caroline and I joined to help increase my knowledge in regards to cancer and cancer support because a close friend of mine was recently diagnosed and I want to be able to offer help, as best I can. Please let me know if there are any important forums you think I should check out that will help.

pennycsf
Site Admin

Re: Hello all, new here

Postby pennycsf » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:06 am

Hello Caroline and welcome, can you give us a little more information? CSF is an association that provides support to anglophones in France. We aim to support families and friends as well as patients. We point people to 'reliable' websites, forums and information in English, such as Cancer Research UK and Macmillan. However, to be useful to you we need more specific information about your friend. If you don't have details on the type of cancer, then suggested treatment would be helpful as there is info which may help your friend through this.
Warm wishes

CarolineLe

Re: Hello all, new here

Postby CarolineLe » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:39 pm

Hello Penny, thanks for the warm and thoughtful welcome. Apologies for not elaborating more in the introduction, its a habit to be brief sometimes. I appreciate you taking the time to comment and give a more pointed gist of how the website can help me. From what I understand, she was diagnosed with breast cancer. I will get the specifics this weekend but ideally I am looking to learn more from some resources aimed at patients as well as care-givers. Thanks again

Return to “Welcome”