Brain Cancer

This forum is for new members. Find out a little about Cancer Support France and its aims, introduce yourself, if you wish, and meet other members.

Moderators: pennycsf, PaddyFrog, KarenVM87, Cathy Allen

Brain Cancer

Postby kittylala » Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:26 pm

I would like to talk to anybody else who is trying to cope with the various issues encountered when trying to cope with someone suffering from brain cancer.

Site Admin

Re: Brain Cancer

Postby pennycsf » Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:17 am

Hello Kittylala,
"Welcome" to our Cancer Support Forum, although I am clearly sorry that your situation means that you need to join us. I have copied your post into the "Coping and Support" Forum where it should be more visible to forum members who may not monitor this section.

I do not know where you live in France and it may be that there is a CSF group near to you. Have a look in the CSF Contacts Forum for details, telephone nos. and e-mail addresses. Failing that, do contact CSF National on either their National Helpline no. - 05 45 89 30 05 - or by e-mail - They will put you in contact with one of our members who will be able to give support (both emotional and practical) by phone or e-mail.

I have also drawn the attention of our trained members to your post and I very much hope that you will receive support in this diffcult time.

Return to “Welcome”