Brain Cancer

This forum is for new members. Find out a little about Cancer Support France and its aims, introduce yourself, if you wish, and meet other members.

Moderators: pennycsf, PaddyFrog, KarenVM87, Cathy Allen

kittylala

Brain Cancer

Postby kittylala » Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:26 pm

I would like to talk to anybody else who is trying to cope with the various issues encountered when trying to cope with someone suffering from brain cancer.

pennycsf
Site Admin

Re: Brain Cancer

Postby pennycsf » Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:17 am

Hello Kittylala,
"Welcome" to our Cancer Support Forum, although I am clearly sorry that your situation means that you need to join us. I have copied your post into the "Coping and Support" Forum where it should be more visible to forum members who may not monitor this section.

I do not know where you live in France and it may be that there is a CSF group near to you. Have a look in the CSF Contacts Forum for details, telephone nos. and e-mail addresses. Failing that, do contact CSF National on either their National Helpline no. - 05 45 89 30 05 - or by e-mail - cancersupportfrance@orange.fr. They will put you in contact with one of our members who will be able to give support (both emotional and practical) by phone or e-mail.

I have also drawn the attention of our trained members to your post and I very much hope that you will receive support in this diffcult time.

Penny

Return to “Welcome”