September sale of clothing

Moderators: pennycsf, KarenVM87, Cathy Allen, PaddyFrog

csfdordognelot

September sale of clothing

Postby csfdordognelot » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:21 am

As part of the National Awareness Week - 20th to 26th September 2010, we are holding another clothing sale as per the details below:-

In support of CSF National Awareness Week your local branch, CSF Dordogne East & Lot will be holding a clothing sale with refreshments on Wednesday, 22nd September at Margaret York’s house in Prayssac. Details as follows: -

Date & Time: Wednesday, 22nd September 2010 from 11am to 3pm
Set up from: 10.15 (Ironing facilities will be available)
Fixed entry: Per rail - 10€; Maximum 2 rails - 15€
Small or part table - 5€
Donations table – all proceeds from this table to CSF
(It will not be possible to retain any left over donated items so these may be re-donated to another charity or can be returned to the original owners)

Morning coffee with cake: 2 euros per coffee (or soft drink) and cake
Afternoon tea with cake: 2 euros per tea (or soft drink) and cake

If you would like to donate a cake or would like to help serve or man the raffle table, please let me know by the end of the 19th. So that space can be allocated in a suitable manner, please let me know if you want space for 1 or 2 rails or table space by the end of the 19th.

There will also be a raffle and again, if you would like to donate an item, please let me know by the end of the 19th. This will be a number-match raffle at the point of purchase with each raffle ticket being .50c or 2€ for 5 tickets.

Don’t forget we have a vast number of books; the novels will be available in the barn with normal sized paperbacks @ 1€ each or 6 books for 5€ and the large paperbacks and hardbacks @ 2€ each or 6 books for 10€. If you have any books to donate, you are welcome to bring them with you.

Kim will be in attendance with her cards and gifts and we will also have our Christmas cards and canvas bags available.

From Prayssac, follow the D67 towards Pomarede/Frayssinet le Gelat/Cazals. After passing the garden centre on the left, continue 1km and on the left-hand corner, take the 2nd turning on the right. The is a small sign indicating Combe Brune 0.8km and when turning, the poubelles will be on your right hand side. Continue straight until the very end of the lane; there is nothing after us. There will be signage on the day. As there is a lot of logging going on around us at the moment, it is not possible to park anywhere along the lane. Parking will be to the left of the barn facing you at the very end of the lane. For those brave enough, you are welcome to use the drive but please use 2nd gear and a “bit of welly!” From Frayssinet le Gelat/Cazals take the D67 towards Prayssac after Frayssinet le Gelat, drive through Pomarede and continue towards Prayssac through the twisty, hilly bits. After this, you will see 2 green, 2 grey poubelles and a bottle bank on your left. Turn left so they are on your right hand side and continue along the lane as per the 1st set of directions. Any problems my number is 05 65 22 96 37.

I look forward to seeing you and to raising funds for this very worthy cause.

Return to “Dordogne Est/Lot”