Use this for general discussion about cancer topics, new clinical trials, alternative therapies, general advice and tips
Moderators: pennycsf, KarenVM87, Cathy Allen, PaddyFrog
- Site Admin
- Posts: 615
- Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:19 pm
We are lucky to have Dr Richard Holloway MSc PhD MInstP as a member of CSF Sud. He has written two short articles for us on the development of radiation therapy and what it does. We are hoping for further instalments and these will be posted in due course.
In the meantime, do take time to read about this fascinating topic which affects so many of us today.
- How radiation causes damage
- (28.5 KiB) Downloaded 140 times
- Radiotherapy - the what, how and why
- (97.5 KiB) Downloaded 126 times