back online AT LAST!

Anything other than cancer!

Moderators: pennycsf, PaddyFrog, KarenVM87, Cathy Allen

goldenoldie

back online AT LAST!

Postby goldenoldie » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:29 am

Just want everyone to know that after SEVEN months of long drawn out dispute with my ex-server, I am back online and raring to go as one of the moderators! got loads to things to catch up on (that will keep me busy) but you will soon be seeing my contributions once again.
Many thanks to Santa (aka Frank) for helping out a non techno phobe by installing my new line with Orange yesterday.
Happy Christmas everyone. :P

pennycsf
Site Admin

Re: back online AT LAST!

Postby pennycsf » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:41 am

Thank goodness for that!!!!! You have been sorely missed.

Penny :D

goldenoldie

Re: back online AT LAST!

Postby goldenoldie » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:08 am

glad someone has missed haha! and boy! have I missed out a lot of things...I hope to be of more use in 2013. Whilst I will have to have my fingers crossed while I type this, I should tell those of you I have not seen recently, that my stem cell treatment in 2010 -terrible though it was- seems to have worked amazingly well. All test results so far are brilliant and the medicos are all thrilled that the research after routines, that are part of it, seem to confirm that things are fine now. The research checks go on for another 6 years so any far from the straight and narrow will be quickly sorted.

I hope everyone will manage to have a good Christmas of some sort or other and pray that 2013 will bring more successful treatments to those that need it.

Return to “Coffee break”