good news! for freeview TV!!

Anything other than cancer!

Moderators: pennycsf, PaddyFrog, KarenVM87, Cathy Allen

goldenoldie

good news! for freeview TV!!

Postby goldenoldie » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:53 am

first the good news...Hermann has just emailed me to say a 1.5 diameter dish or an IPTV will do the trick! but I feel before you all jump for joy you must consider a couple of things. (1) first measure on the floor 1.5...its quite big. so (2) you may have to put out feelers with your Marie about installing something of that size. I have emailed him back asking if it could be another colour other than grey...this is not a fashion statement but some mayors may be more amenable if it were black or dark green. and if we painted it ourselves would it alter the performance. I have also asked him if it has to be solid -my present tiny one is a mesh sort - owing to the high winds. Not so sure either that attaching to your chimney stack is a good idea, so you may have to cast around for a different more suitable sheltered place to put it.
Finally I have asked him the first thing that came to mind "how much!!"
When I get the answers to these questions I will post again but until then if you want to ask him about your particular case, you can email him on Skydigi.fr. As he supports CSF, please mention that you are a member and saw it on the forum. good luck. :D

Return to “Coffee break”