goodbye and hello!

Anything other than cancer!

Moderators: pennycsf, PaddyFrog, KarenVM87, Cathy Allen

goldenoldie

goodbye and hello!

Postby goldenoldie » Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:00 pm

To all my friends and people in the PO and other areas who know me,
I now have time to confess -to those who do not already know - that Goldenoldie had defected from the P.O. and gorn awf to live in the Charente Maritime! I am sorry I funked out telling many of you that I was going but despite being "rather an extrovert", I am really quite a private person and just hate saying Goodbye over and over again!
However I would like to take this chance to say thank you to everyone involved at the drop-in's and other fund raising things we have been involved in and although I have moved away, Penny has twisted my arm to remain a Moderator on the forum - didn't need to twist it much..just a micro-second!!!
Now I have the future to face and once settled will be getting involved with the Charente Plus group....who may or may not think thats something to look forward to haha! The Sud is hard act to follow.
Thanks for all the happy memories...Goldenoldie. :D

pennycsf
Site Admin

Re: goodbye and hello!

Postby pennycsf » Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:06 pm

Our loss :cry: is the Charente's gain!!!! :D Enjoy your new life and keep in touch.

PS I see you DID get on to the Forum despite all those "unavailable" messages earlier to day!!!!

Return to “Coffee break”