seasons greetings to all our readers

Anything other than cancer!

Moderators: pennycsf, KarenVM87, Cathy Allen, PaddyFrog

goldenoldie

seasons greetings to all our readers

Postby goldenoldie » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:33 am

Well, I cannot believe that next Sunday I will have moved "Up Norf" a whole month!. I have never been so busy.but it has renovated my joie de vivre no end. Yesterday my furniture and things (plenty of them)! arrived. As I packed some of the boxes in September I am looking forward to a week of discovery as I open them.
I am loving it here,...everyone is so welcoming and after eating the village Christmas meal last Sunday, am already having people wave to me when they pass by in their cars.
Christmas morning I am invited to the next village where an English couple run a cafe/restaurant -read english pub! - and now I already know a handful of people who will be there it will definitely be a change from previous years on my own.
I hope all of you can enjoy the Christmas and New Year time as best you can..stay optimistic and positive -a hard thing as I know but it can be done.
My very best wishes to you all lurvo Angela

pennycsf
Site Admin

Re: seasons greetings to all our readers

Postby pennycsf » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:47 pm

Hello Angela (you let slip the Goldenoldie there!),

So pleased things are going well, we had our CSF Sud Christmas lunch today and you were missed, of course. Weather perking up here, 18C forecast for tomorrow! Do get involved with CSF "up in the deep damp mid area", and keep in touch!! :D

Penny

goldenoldie

Re: seasons greetings to all our readers

Postby goldenoldie » Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 am

Hi there! Yes I have every intention of mucking in once the New Year starts!..At present my boxes all need unpacking (WHAT surprizes I am refinding) and am having "small" things like doors knocked through etc. ...also trying to put a gallon jug into a pint sized house!!!..h'mm vides next year haha!
Happy Christmas and a good New Year lurvo

Return to “Coffee break”