It's that time of year again!

Anything other than cancer!

Moderators: pennycsf, PaddyFrog, KarenVM87, Cathy Allen

goldenoldie

It's that time of year again!

Postby goldenoldie » Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:22 am

I cannot believe it's Christmas yet again folks...AND that I have been in the Charente Maritime for 13 months now!!! Where does the time go???
I have spent the whole year keeping the builders happy with lunches and coffees -well they are friends too - and they have finished the main works only in November. Now I have a lovely home -just how I imagined with the addition of a conservatory and lovely eating area as well.
I have not been lazy either and the totally grassed large garden now sports a large vegetable patch and a large fruit plot as well as a flower garden at the rear, while after installing a fosse in the front, I turfed it with the original grass and am redesigning the borders.
On the health front I am glad to say I have had three visits to my new Oncologist and he is very pleased with scans and blood tests. As I take part in the French research for Lymphoma I had to have a Cardiograph and yes! contre to opinion I DO have a heart..and it's working well. (Just as well after the hundreds of barrows of earth and stones I have moved this year!!haha!) so touch wood all is well with me and I feel fine!
Finally I wish as happy and healthy Christmas and New Year to all those Down South who remember me...could you forget????
HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR :D

pennycsf
Site Admin

Re: It's that time of year again!

Postby pennycsf » Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:15 am

Great news, Goldenoldie! We always knew you had a heart.........

And a VERY HAPPY FESTIVE SEASON to EVERYONE

Return to “Coffee break”