Happy and Healthy New Year wishes

Anything other than cancer!

Moderators: pennycsf, PaddyFrog, KarenVM87, Cathy Allen

goldenoldie

Happy and Healthy New Year wishes

Postby goldenoldie » Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:48 am

I would just like to wish all my old friends in CSF Sud a Happy and Healthy New Year with plenty of courage and determination for those who are or will be afflicted with the Big C.
Next week I shall be rejoining work at CSF albeit in what is - until midnight the Charente Maritime...midnight brings in the new regional names and as yet no-one is telling what we will be (confuscious says whatever it will be, there will be protests from French traditonalists!) So to as yet unknown new friends in CSF here...WATCH THIS SPACE haha! :lol:

pennycsf
Site Admin

Re: Happy and Healthy New Year wishes

Postby pennycsf » Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:53 am

And to you from a cloudy "Sud"! Do you want me to warn C-M of your impending arrival?

Penny

goldenoldie

Postby goldenoldie » Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:11 am

not bad idea haha!
Just had a little quote sent to me..."Learn from yesterday Live for today and Hope for the future"...methinks that sums up everyone in CSF!!! New New Year all

merlin

Postby merlin » Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:55 pm

Happy New Year to you also. We miss you and your vitality. Maybe you will pay the area a visit in 2016.
Merlin.

goldenoldie

Postby goldenoldie » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:07 am

Thank you for that....I am thinking about it..BUT lots to do in the huge garden and the social life here makes it difficult!!...but if I do I shall make sure I come to one of the coffee mornings!
Also I have to hit the CSF here once the last few jobs here are done...lucky 'ole them eh?

Return to “Coffee break”