Leukemia

This forum is for new members. Find out a little about Cancer Support France and its aims, introduce yourself, if you wish, and meet other members.

Moderators: pennycsf, PaddyFrog, KarenVM87, Cathy Allen

Jackie

Leukemia

Postby Jackie » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:15 am

Hello, does anyone have any experience of Leukemia in France. I was diagnosed with AMS in Feb and undoing treatment in Poitiers which is 2 hours drive from our home. It is difficult as we don't know what the outcome will be but the chemo is keeping it at bay I have been told a bone marrow transfusion is necessary and would like to speak to someone who has been through this.

pennycsf
Site Admin

Re: Leukemia

Postby pennycsf » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:37 pm

Hello Jackie,

So sorry that you are in this situation. I have copied your post into Cancer Treatment where it may get wider circulation. I will also pass it on to people locally as I know that we do have people suffering from leukemia who may be able to give you some reassurance on their treatment here.

There is a CSF association in the Poitou-Charente area, not knowing exactly where you are either CSF Charente Plus or Charnete Maritime may also be able to provide more direct support. For their details, have a look in the CSF Contacts section of the Forum.

Penny

Return to “Welcome”